Posted: Monday, March 20, 2017
Rehoboth Beach Jewish Film Festival
Wednesday, March 22, 2017 thru Sunday, March 26, 2017
Cinema Art Theater, 17701 Dartmouth Drive, #2, Dartmouth Plaza, Lewes, DE 19958
The Rehoboth Beach Film Society is pleased to partner with the Seaside Jewish Community in programming the second annual Rehoboth Beach Jewish Film Festival. The mission of this event will be "to deepen awareness of Jewish cultures and experiences, and to explore community difference and commonalities through the art of film."
This year’s film selection represents the work of eleven countries. These films and various discussions will take participants on a journey of seeing a broad scope of human experiences ranging from acts of discrimination, brutality, and secrecy to acceptance, kindness, love, overcoming challenges, and strength – all leading to the understanding that human interactions of all types can impact many lives.
- Wednesday, March 22nd at 3:30pm: In Search Of Israeli Cuisine
- Wednesday, March 22nd at 6:00pm: Israeli Cuisine Dinner At Fish On
- Thursday, March 23rd at 4:00pm: Fever At Dawn
- Thursday, March 23rd at 7:00pm: Besa: The Promise
- Friday, March 24th at 12:30pm: The People Vs Fritz Bauer
- Friday, March 24th at 3:30pm: Sabena Hijacking: My Version
- Friday, March 24th at 7:00pm: Moos
- Saturday, March 25th at 1:00pm: Every Face Has A Name
- Saturday, March 25th at 4:00pm: Sabena Hijacking: My Version
- Saturday, March 25th at 7:30pm: The Women's Balcony
- Sunday, March 26th at 12:00pm: Keep Quiet
- Sunday, March 26th at 3:00pm: Fanny's Journey
Admission: $10 per film screening. Seating is limited. Purchase in advance online with VISA or MasterCard at www.rehobothfilm.com. Available seats will be sold at the door 30 minutes before starting time.
All film screenings will be held at the Cinema Art Theater.