Posted: Monday, March 20, 2017
28th Annual Sea Witch Festival
Friday, October 27, 2017 thru Sunday, October 29, 2017
Downtown Rehoboth Beach & Dewey Beach, DE 19971
Don't miss the 28th Annual Sea Witch Festival held in Downtown Rehoboth Beach & Dewey Beach on Friday, October 27, 2017 through Sunday,October 29, 2017. Fun for the whole family!
- For the little ones there is the Scaredy Cat Walk (ages 3 and up) sponsored by Kiwanis of Coastal Delaware.
- Learn how to carve a waterfowl decoy out of soap and create one of a kind fish prints with the Ward Museum.
- Learn about the Coastal Eco System with the Touch Tank sponsored by Envirotech Environmental Consulting Services.
- Enjoy the lengthened parade route and the expanded Fiddlers' Festival...now including an adult and children’s age bracket for best mandolin and!
- This year's event is bigger and better than ever!
For more information about this year's Annual Sea Witch Festival call 302-226-6446 or visit www.beach-fun.com.